G2Link for Transportation and Logistics Providers
For logistics and transportation providers, G2Link offers a way to monitor the relationships that matter. Across industries, G2Link can keep you informed of business risks before they disrupt operations.
- Monitor company relationships. We allow you and the companies you work with to store and track crucial documents during the entire business relationship.
- Monitor company news. Know about crucial company events.
- Monitor company compliance with State, Federal, and other industry regulations, including DOT, HAZMAT, Insurance, and more.
- Monitor by risk profile. With customized G2Link certificates, you can track which companies are in or out of compliance.
G2Link’s on-demand Trust and Reputation Platform is a flexible, scalable, web-based application that allows organizations to understand their operational risk by monitoring the trust and reputation of their key third party relationships. This is accomplished by enabling business peers to rate each other’s performance (Reputation) and enabling businesses to invite their advisors to validate key milestones (Trust).
G2Link provides an unmatched user experience that combines easy to use functionality with actionable insights and comprehensive service and support.
- Customizable dashboards
- Active document management
- Customizable risk assessment
- Customizable monitoring
- Compliance checklists
- Vendor compliance monitoring
- Role-based access management
- Standard and custom reporting
- Scalable, secure and reliable
To learn more about G2Link for Transportation and Logistics Providers, contact email@example.com.